Bounty music will accept a return of any ukulele that is in new condition, within seven days of receipt, for any reason, with the following conditions:
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges for both the original freight that was included free, along with the return freight.
- The ukulele must be well-packed and insured for full value.
- Return shipping must be via a vendor that offers package traceability.
- Special orders, or instruments with pickups added are NOT returnable.
- If strap buttons are added, a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
You MUST contact Bounty Music to obtain a return authorization number. Once the ukulele is received at Bounty Music 111 Hana Hwy Ste 105 Kahului HI 96732, we will credit your method of payment within two business days. It may take up to a week for your bank to process the returned funds.
DAMAGED UPON RECEIPT
If the ukulele arrived damaged during shipment, please notify us as soon as possible and we will file a claim with the shipper. In order to substantiate the claim, please keep the original packaging available for inspection and take photos of the damage to both the ukulele and the shipping box. These images will need to be provided to Bounty Music to effectively resolve the issue.